Hopolla is a travel start-up based in Perth as part of the PlusEIGHT accelerator program. Hopolla is a platform that works with travel bloggers (experts) to provide travellers with curated travel guides. They offer a fun and flexible work environment, with the successful applicant gaining access to expert mentor masterclasses as part of the PlusEIGHT program. If you’re interested in travel and developing a market leading platform connecting design to engineering then this internship could be for you.
Hopolla are currently seeking a software developer to join their team and drive the development of its platform through the next phase. The successful applicant will enjoy working in a very fast paced start-up style work environment. Day to day, the successful candidate will be expected to rapidly prototype and test new ideas, as well as create fully realised production quality applications for deployment.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Programming Languages such as HTML, CSS, JS and PHP
- Good knowledge of App Development
- Strong Communication Skills
- Enjoys working in an Agile, fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead with software development concepts and strategies
- An interest in human-centred design and engineering
- Interested in travel!
You must be nearing completion of a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Job Type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Position Type:Full time
- Work Rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian...
- Closing Date:15th June 2018, 1:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.