This IT Project Management Intern role will manage small scale internal IT projects with the guidance of the Iluka IT Project Management team. It will be required to assist where possible with finalising the remaining documentation of Iluka’s IT Project Management processes. The role will also coordinate the IT teams’ use of Iluka’s resource tracking system to produce the monthly resource utilisation reporting.
Reporting into the Information Technology Manager, the position will work alongside 5 Senior Project Managers and 6 Senior Business Analysts. Projects will be focussed around the improvement and further establishment of IT Service Delivery systems and processes.
- Strong Communication Skills - both written and spoken
- Sound understanding of Project Management principles
- Ability to analyse detail and summarise concisely for key stakeholders
- Work closely with Project Managers & Project Teams
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Flexible "can-do' approach, and desire to improve personally and professionally
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management experience advantageous
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Information Technology, Information Systems
- Prefer a graduate but will consider an undergraduate that meets role requirements.
This scholarship amounts to $17,000 tax-free for an Undergraduate and $19,000 tax-free for a Postgraduate working full-time at 37.5 hours a week for 6 months.
- Job type:Scholarships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm