Iluka Resources is an international mineral sands company with expertise in exploration, development, mining, processing, marketing and rehabilitation
The Service Delivery Intern is accountable for providing first and second level support to Iluka IT users and is responsible for the completion and tracking of second-third level support calls as assigned within the call management system. This role may include some travel to sites.
Required Business Skills and Knowledge;
- Demonstrated experience within a Microsoft operating environment including SharePoint
- Experience in Lenovo client hardware o Exposure to and understanding of mobility devices, tablets and multi-functional devices
- Basic server principles and systems, Active Directory and SCCM
- Understanding of TCP/IP Protocol and basic networking principles o Demonstrated ability to analyse and problem solve
Desired Business Skills;
- Flexible "can-do' approach, and desire to improve personally and professionally
- Business analysis experience advantageous
- Problem solving skills
- Previous field or mine site travel and support experience advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You must have a ‘C’ Class Drivers License and be studying toward a tertiary qualification in Computer Science / Engineering / ITIL Foundation
- Open to Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens.
This scholarship role amounts to $17,000 tax-free for Undergraduates and $19,000 tax-free for Postgraduates working full-time for 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th May 2020, 12:59 pm