Interfuze P/L (Interfuze) is a Western Australian-based management and technology consulting firm specialising in commercially aligned technology consulting, with particular domain focus in Infrastructure, Healthcare, Mining, Agriculture and Financial Services.
Interfuze offers a mix of services targeted at clients looking to accelerate real progress in digital transformation. We provide consultants that live this space but just as importantly, listen to your problems, understand your business and respect its capabilities. The result is solutions you can understand and implement.
We deliver incrementally using proven Agile and DevOps practices and we favour Cloud architectures and technologies. Our senior consultants are also experienced in traditional project management techniques where factors limit this approach. www.interfuze.com.au
We will also ensure you get some exposure to Cloud-Native development in Azure as well Azure DevOps.Whilst we expect most of your work to comprise client requests, we have two internal projects requiring attention:
- One involves implementing a proof of concept app;
- The second will implement an application for Interfuze working with the Managing Director that will hopefully satisfy an internal requirement and prove the capabilities of Azure’s new low code services.
- Good communication skills
- Read and believe in the principles laid out in this article - https://blog.codinghorror.com/the-ten-commandments-of-egoless-programming/
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Proven experience delivering a successful outcome in a team project
- Proven delivery. Where a project – however small - was delivered to an end-user to their satisfaction.
- Understanding of and belief in Agile
- SQL skills
- Experience with VCS/DVCS such as GIT
- Experience with the Azure Ecosystem
Working towards a degree related to Computer Science / Information technology / Gaming / Business Programming.
Engineering, Physics and Maths degrees also considered where the candidate shows an interest in programming.
This Graduate role amounts to $17,000 including superannuation for a graduate working 37.5 hours a week for 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2020, 12:59 pm