As a member of the Systems Support team, your core responsibility will be to deliver exceptional customer service and support to our internal staff as part of our Service Desk team. You will collaborate with technical teams and colleagues across the business to complete service requests and resolve IT issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Strong communication and customer service skills as the role requires staff to answer support phone calls and enquiries
- Strong work ethic and a high attention to detail.
- Experience with troubleshooting hardware and software with a working knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
- A working knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange user accounts is highly desirable
- Basic understanding of networking and relevant technologies
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Proactive approach with the ability to adapt swiftly to change
- Creative thinking with an enthusiasm to implement improvements
- Natural curiosity and interest in finding better ways of servicing customers
We offer a professional, supportive and friendly culture. With development opportunities across a largely Microsoft environment.
An Australian University Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or other relevant degrees.
This Graduate role amounts to $47,270 including superannuation for a graduate working 37.5 hours a week for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2020, 12:59 pm