We are a leading firm of accountants and advisors with offices across Australia and New Zealand. Our values are the thread that is woven throughout everything we do, with our team members, our clients, and within the wider community.
- Collaborative - Together we can achieve amazing things
- Aspiring - To unlock the potential in everyone
- Relationship Driven - In everything we do
- Enterprising - Innovative in our approach
- Assist in Level 1 IT Support through error troubleshooting and the resolution of technical issues, in-person and remotely.
- Manage your own individual ticket queue and escalate issues to Level 2 Support, where necessary.
- Involvement in hardware lifecycle management, deploying and retrieving hardware for reparations, as required.
- Creating technical documentation for error logs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Studying towards or have completed tertiary study within Australia for an IT-related degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Ideally, you will have prior experience with incident queue management software, such as ServiceNow or Citrix.
- Informed on the latest technologies, with a comprehensive understanding of technical terminology and software.
This role is for 12 months, with the possibility of a further extension, and will amount to $56,507 including super.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm