As a member of the Systems Support team, your core responsibility will be to deliver exceptional customer service and support to our internal staff as part of our Service Desk team. You will collaborate with technical teams and colleagues across the business to complete service requests and resolve IT issues in a professional and timely manner.
We offer a professional, supportive, and friendly culture, with development opportunities across a largely Microsoft environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills as the role requires staff to answer support phone calls and inquiries
- Strong work ethic and a high attention to detail.
- Experience with troubleshooting hardware and software with a working knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange user accounts is highly desirable
- Basic understanding of networking and relevant technologies
- Graduated from an Information Technology / Information Systems related discipline
This role amounts to $55,000 Including Superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm