The company is one of Australia’s leading wealth management organizations and we are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in the ASX top 200.
We are investing in supporting our people to onboard and connect them remotely. It is in this context that we are looking for Level 2 – IT Systems Support and there will be flexible working arrangements available.
Systems support are responsible for assisting our internal clients with second-level desktop-related issues. They are responsible for managing the work that comes to the team in a timely manner to ensure the customer is satisfied with the outcome.
- Manage ServiceNow queue and ensure customer satisfaction
- Desktop support.
- Face-to-face/remote/online support of internal user enquiry/issues.
- Collaborate with internal infrastructure staff on behalf of customers and report back.
- Deployment and lifecycle management of hardware i.e: Notebooks/mobile phones/printers.
- Fault diagnosis/repair of hardware and software.
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to clients and other IT support members.
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines.
To Be Successful in This Role, You Will Possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Enthusiasm to provide a great customer experience.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 10 Desktop/ Windows Server 2012 and above operating systems.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Relevant Degree, and/or extensive experience in a similar role.
- Experience with O365
- Beneficial to have Citrix / Service Now experience
- Eagerness to learn and get involved.
This role amounts to $65,000 plus superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Locations:South Australia, Adelaide
- Closing Date:6th Oct 2023, 12:59 pm