About the company
Our client is an Australian financial services company which offers a range of products and services including financial advice, superannuation, investment management and trustee services
Their engineering culture is rooted in agile values and underpinned by supportive management who focus on removing obstacles and providing space for delivery teams to do what they do best. They value diverse ideas, opinions and experience. They invest in their employees with opportunities for training and attending conferences.
The company is currently looking for junior developers to join their delivery teams. If you want to work in a truly agile environment with a strong engineering culture and cutting-edge tech stack, look no further. These apps are transforming the way staff and customers interact with company systems and you’ll be a part of that. They have a variety of teams with different approaches to development and something is sure to suit you.
About the tech
This company will provide on the job learning to help you become well practiced with their technologies so you’ll have the opportunity to work on cutting edge front end and back end tech while integrating with legacy systems where it makes sense.
Some of the technologies include:
- Webpack, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme
- Java, Groovy and Kotlin microservices, Delphi legacy app
- Dropwizard, Resilience4j, Docker
- MongoDB, MySQL
- Elastic search, Kafka, RabbitMQ
What they want from you:
- A keen and resourceful problem solver
- Passionate about software development
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- Driven to work closely with users to achieve great outcomes
- Able to familiarise yourself with complex business domains
- Good at articulating yourself with both technical and non-technical people
- Have a genuine interest in business problems and focused on using technology to help achieve business outcomes
- We offer development opportunities at an ASX top 100 company
- A professional, supportive and friendly culture
- A range of corporate and lifestyle benefits
This Graduate role amounts to $47,485.84 Including superannuation for a graduate working 37.5 hours a week for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Program Duration
- Position start date
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 12:59 pm