This role will play a key role in our Integrated advice model whereby we look to drive amazing client and adviser experiences and efficiencies for our advice network which ultimately aim to drive down the cost to serve and make advice more accessible and affordable to the masses. This role will have a particular focus in ensuring the API connectivity of our core systems.
The role will involve:
- Being mentored by senior developers with plenty of scope to offer your own improvements
- Ownership of a highly visible, mission-critical piece of software
- Direct liaison with key business stakeholders & third party software partners.
- Exposure to fundamental software engineering concepts, such as version control, issue tracking, release management
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Data mapping
- API configuration
- Version control, issue tracking and release management
- Background in I.T.-related field
- Exposure to programming concepts and principles (e.g. Excel, XML, variables etc)
- Keen eye for detail, and commitment to dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s
- Fast learner with plenty of enthusiasm
- Understanding of basic programming concepts (variables, loops, filtering and manipulating data, testing, debugging, IDEs)
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment and tight timeframes.
- Problem solver
- Able to work as part of a team.
This Graduate role amounts to $23,635 including superannuation for a graduate working 37.5 hours a week for 6 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 12:59 pm