Junior Digital Workplace Analyst
As one of the world’s leading law firms, we advise many of the largest and most ambitious organisations across all major regions of the globe. With over 5,000 people, including 2,900 lawyers and over 2,000 business services professionals, operating from our global network of offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and North America, Herbert Smith Freehills is at the heart of the new global business landscape providing premium quality, full-service legal advice.
We recognise that the success of our business and our clients rely on the skills, knowledge, and ideas of all our people. Our environment is one in which high performance is expected, in return, we will provide you with rewards and opportunities tailored to your personal and professional goals.
- Support basic IT technologies and end-user support (Surface laptop, iPhone, install application, troubleshooting, network printer, Office 365).
- Providing quality first-level phone support to all staff of Herbert Smith Freehills nationally, by logging into helpdesk phone queue at all times during a shift, and resolving customer requests via phone – always with a very customer-serviced approach.
- Providing first-level support in response to customer emails and self-service requests – again with a full customer service-oriented approach.
- Logging of all customer requests into the ServiceNow incident management system. Any incidents that cannot be resolved on the First
- Contact must be escalated to the appropriate second-level team.
- Management of own incident queue within ServiceNow, to ensure all non-closed requests are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Participating in any required project work, for example, rollouts or software upgrades.
- Putting forward suggestions for team improvement, for example, writing of documentation on any required processes or procedures.
- Partnering strongly with other groups in IT, in particular, the second-level team.
- Comply with WHS obligations and responsibilities in accordance with the requirements for this role as set out on the intranet
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- Ideally someone with at least 1+ years proven experience in a customer services role within another large corporate or international organisation.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Interest in developing IT technical knowledge demonstrated by ongoing studies or qualifications in Information services or equivalent
- Ability to fully own customer requests, and see through to complete closure
- Team player
- Common sense/Initiative
- Ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail
This role amounts to $46,446 including superannuation for a Graduate working 12 months full-time.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Locations:Regional New South...
- Program Duration
$46,446 including super
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.