As one of the world’s leading international law firms, we advise many of the largest and most ambitious organisations across all major regions of the globe. With over 2,500 lawyers in our team, we proudly operate throughout our global network of offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. We are at the heart of the new global business landscape providing premium quality, full-service legal advice.
We recognize that the success of our business and our clients rely on the skills, knowledge, and ideas of all our people. Our environment is one in which high performance is expected, in return, we will provide you with rewards and opportunities tailored to your personal and professional goals.
- Computer equipment relocation including asset tracking.
- Setup of workstations, building of laptops, machine swap outs.
- Provide support for Multi-Function Printers, printer jams and coordinate service repairs by vendor when required.
- Support and setup of apps on iPhone and Android devices
- Liaise with vendors regarding replacement and warranty devices
- Comply with WHS obligations and responsibilities in accordance with the requirements for this role as set out on the intranet.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Competent experience with Windows 10.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and tools.
- Exposure to Office 365.
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently and unsupervised.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Positive, flexible, and enthusiastic approach.
- Studying or have obtained a relevant IT degree in Australia
- Personal leadership
- Connects and Collaborates with people
- Contributes to the success of others
- Enhances the client experience
- Achieves Results
This role amounts to $50,388 plus super for 12 months, full-time, 38 hours per week.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:6th Oct 2023, 12:59 pm