We have an exciting opportunity available for a Junior Technology Consultant to become part of our Information, Security & Governance Team, based in Canberra. This role will see you providing services to external customers in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
- Ensuring the delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
- Form an understanding of the company’s strategy and technologies, in order to provide technical systems management support, inclusive of but not limited to: performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance.
- Contribute to the technical design for solutions offered to our customer environments, while considering client requirements.
- Working under the supervision of the technical lead and customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Maintaining professional behaviour with company customers and team members to uphold stakeholder relations.
- Build awareness of knowledge tools and their application.
- Actively participate in a chosen technical community or profession, demonstrating regular attendance to events that are of interest.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Groovy Scripting.
- Experience in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Domain Knowledge and/or Electronic document and records management systems (EDRMS).
- System administration experience with Linux and Windows Servers.
- Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, with a desire to develop a career in Enterprise Content Management domain.
- Experience with Microsoft C#. NET in web services development, web application development and Windows Scheduler development.
- Experience with MF Content Manager 10 with .NET SDK (programming), and RESTful Web Services and Windows Scheduler.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology OR possess relevant industry experience.
- Numerous opportunities for professional career development.
- 10% bonus scheme.
- Private health insurance.
All successful applicants will be required to undergo reference and police checks as part of the application process.
This role starts from $70,000 including superannuation per annum for a Graduate working full-time. This salary is negotiable and can be adjusted accordingly for the candidate’s relevant experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Locations:Australian Capital Territory,...
- Closing Date:6th Oct 2023, 12:59 pm