The internship is ideal for a first-year marketing candidate and will provide exposure and experience in working with digital marketing platforms, website design, events, and general marketing support.
The following skills are preferable:
- A sound understanding of, and interest in digital technology.
- A competent user of reasonably intuitive systems (all of our packages and platforms are off-the-shelf systems).
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- A friendly & willing-to-help approach.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- An appreciation of deadlines.
- A preparedness to ask for help when needed.
- Team player.
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, and Photoshop.
- You must be studying for a relevant Australian University Degree.
- Our preference is for a first-year marketing student, someone with an interest in marketing and event operations.
- The candidate, upon completion of the internship, will have gained industry experience in marketing operations and systems, and essential soft-skills for future career progression.
The scholarship amounts to $13,600 tax-free for an undergraduate working 12 months at 2 days p.w. (between Tues-Thurs), with flexibility allowed during exam-periods.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa, Australian Working...
- Locations:Regional New South...
$13,600 tax-free scholarship
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2022, 12:59 pm