We are one of the largest retail suppliers in Australia.
In summary, the main objective of this role is to;
- To provide ongoing phone support, remote troubleshooting, and training on all system applications running at stores and Support Group.
- To monitor and maintain all incidents logged in the incident management software.
- To offer all Support Group Team Members the first point of call for support for all their IT systems and applications issues.
- To feed back and advise the IT Department on system usage, user difficulties, software defects, and areas for improvement.
- Provide 1st& 2nd Level support to stores and support group via phone and in person, including, but not limited to the following systems:
- POS software and hardware, including EFTPOS
- Mobile/PDA devices
- LAN and WLAN networks (stores)
- Telstra services, including PSTN, ISDN, and ADSL
- PABX and IP-based phone systems (stores)
- Prioritise issue resolution to ensure minimal impact to stores’ trading.
- Assist users with software and/or hardware technical issues & difficulties.
- Assist users of our PC/Laptop fleet in the Support Group.
- Assist users of our Samsung and iPhone mobile phones.
- Assist users of our Printer Fleet.
- Prioritise issue resolution to ensure minimal impact of incidents.
- Ensure all BOS & POS systems are operating in a secure and stable environment.
- IT Call logging and Software Maintainance
- Support Other IT Teams
- Perform basic systems administration tasks
- Provide Remote Training
- Incident Request and Lifecycle Management
- Report Site Incidents
- Strong Telephone and Communication Skills
- Experience working in a retail environment.
- Tertiary qualification in IT (currently studying is acceptable)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-moving and changing environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work in a team, whilst also being able to work unsupervised.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Studying a Business Information Systems Degree or similar is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in POS or other retail systems is preferred but not essential.
- ITIL qualification is preferred but not essential
This Internship amounts to $38,000 tax-free for an Undergraduate and $42,000 for a post-graduate working 38 hours a week for 12 months.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2021, 7:00 am