Do you want to get paid to work with and learn from a committed and supportive team who are changing the way a global business uses technology?
Do you want hands-on experience with leading-edge technologies and practices in automation, build engineering, continuous delivery, security and public cloud infrastructure?
Do you want to work in a place that thrives on new ideas, collaboration, and challenging the status quo?
Come race the Red Queen with us on the Delivery Operations team at nib Health Funds!
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated IT professional passionate about improving the way things get done.
You’ll be exposed to a wide variety of technologies supporting businesses and applications around Australia and the world.
What we offer:-
- Remote-friendly, inclusive workplace with great offices in Sydney and Newcastle
- Work with people who have different skill sets and backgrounds to solve problems collaboratively
- Opportunity to learn new things, extend your existing skill set, and try new approaches and technologies–all ideas have merit
- Lean and agile approach to infrastructure and applications with a strong DevOps culture across the IT teams
- Great job prospects and opportunity for continued employment
What excites you:-
- Using technology to solve real problems
- Never doing something twice if you can automate it
- Working with smart people on hard problems that don"t yet have a solution
- Finding the sharp edges on bleeding-edge technology
What we'd love to see from you:-
- A good understanding of at least one programming language and enthusiasm to learn more on the job
- Version control tools such as Git
- Some experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery concepts
- Some understanding or exposure to public cloud such as AWS, Azure, or Google Compute
- Most importantly, a willingness to ask questions, dive into the deep end, and give things a go
- Applicants must be in the process of completing an IT degree at an Australian university.
This scholarship amounts to $32,000 tax-free for an Undergraduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Scholarships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm