We seek an enthusiastic and motivated Developer/DBA to join our Team. The role will support the development, delivery and maintenance of digital solutions working within a great team on interesting and challenging projects. It is expected the successful candidate will have experience in SharePoint development, SQL queries and scripting languages.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and abilities: -
- SharePoint from a development aspect
- Worked in previous role delivering customised Microsoft SharePoint solutions including Nintex, Classic and Modern Sites.
- SharePoint Online experience (client side)SQL technical skills, particularly Microsoft SQL 2005, 2008 and 2012 and proven experience in SQL queries
- A clear understanding and ability to interpret data models and understand complex relational databases
- Ability to learn and adapt to complex software programs and SQL databases.
- Proven experience retrieving and reporting on data using resources such as SQL, SQL Transact and Microsoft Reporting services
- Intermediate skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- Intermediate PHP/SQL skills.
- SQL scriptwriting skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for learning and continual improvement
- Demonstrated capability to multi-task across multiple projects and maintenance tasks
Previous experience in school management systems such as Edumate/Synergetic Database backup and restore procedures
SQL integrations e.g. SSIS
Degree in relevant discipline.
Learning attitude demonstrated by keeping up to date with new technology
This role amounts to $43,538.81 including superannuation for a Graduate working 37.5 hours a week for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2020, 12:59 pm