Robobai is an Australian-owned AI business providing procurement teams with the ability to visualise complex S2P data in clean, interactive dashboards.
Our team has developed an analytics platform that is purpose built to meet the requirements of the modern procurement team. The platform not only identifies saving opportunities, but also empowers procurement leaders on how to increase spend with social enterprises and is able to identify slavery risks throughout the supply chain.
Robobai currently manages over $64 billion in spend for large ASX listed organisations and is capable of quickly uncovering savings opportunities, measuring supplier compliance and managing the life-cycle of supply contracts.
- Will be employed by www.robobai.com, but also sell for sister company www.search365.ai, both data analytics/AI companies in same tech fund
- Work from home, AICD offices, client offices
- Report to senior sales staff
- Have own phone and laptop, BYOD policy
- Will involve diary setting, cold calling, proposal writing, documentation
- Good technology/maths/data analytics
- Exposure to supply chain/procurement/finance
- Great English communication skills, written and oral
- Any exposure to sales/networking/social media
- Enthusiastic, positive, energetic, go getter, keen to get stuck in
- Happy to travel
The salary for this role will amount to $45,000 plus super for a Graduate working Full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 12:59 pm