We are one of the largest retail suppliers in Australia.
The purpose of this role is to support the business with appropriate solutions that ensure operational efficiency and allow the business to maximise business opportunities.
- Learn 2nd Level SAP Support to ensure system availability
- Learn problem resolution in accordance with the respective SLA
- Escalation of resolution to next level support or third party
- Prioritisation of issues
- Liaising with users to obtain specific details about the problem
- Maintain an up-to-date status of logged issues/requests
- Test script & data preparation
- Be trained in daily checks, reconciliations and data reprocessing when errors occur
- Learn monitoring of application performance and stability
- Perform after hours support on a rotational basis
- Contribute to internal SAP knowledgebase documentation
- Learn SAP Application configuration
- Work with our international IT team on SAP support/project works
- Other responsibilities as directed by the line manager
Essential Technical skills
- Knowledge of SAP ERP (MM/SD and/or IS Retail).
- Knowledge of external WMS systems and integration to SAP.
- Familiarity with MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to read code is considered beneficial to the art of problem solving
Other Essential skills
- Cultural fit within the organisation
- Communication skills
- Understanding of retail and business processes
- A self-motivated, proactive individual who takes ownership and follows things through
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, to deadlines & multi-task under limited supervision
- Strong business support and customer focus experience
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies to keep pace with an evolving industry
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving software and application issues
Tertiary qualifications in information systems or a related discipline.
This role amounts to $55,582 including Superannuation for a Graduate working 38 hours a week for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:2nd Aug 2021, 1:59 pm