his is a great opportunity for an intern to work and gain knowledge of the highly challenging and rewarding area of Information Security. We were one of the first ever FinTech companies established in Australia. Our initial goal was to transform the way the superannuation industry did things. And we have played big part in making that happen.
There is a growing need for digital transactions for every size and sharp of business. And a continued need to comply with ever changing government regulations. We provide market leading transaction solutions designed to make things easier, simpler, and streamlined for everyone. We connect the industry; Employers, Super Funds and their administrators, life insurers, payroll solution providers, accounting software providers, and ultimately employees.
- To centralise some of the security monitoring operations e.g. perform user access review and following up on tickets etc.
- Developing security metrics and gathering reporting data
- Filling in security questionnaires
- Fixing up and maintaining the ISMS and policies
- Looking after the phishing testing, application scanning reports etc
- Sending out vendor assessments
- Looking after the client facing documentation
Preferred Skills/ Knowledge
- Can work under minimal supervision and have the maturity to self-manage yourself
- Demonstrate some knowledge in what it means to work in security monitoring activities
- Some knowledge of security metrics and gathering of reporting data
- Some knowledge of phishing testing, application scanning reports etc
- Ability to write vendor assessments
- Ability to work with clients
Studying the following;
- Computer Science/ Engineering
- Information Technology, Information Systems
- Cyber Security
- Other IT Bachelors degree
This scholarship is valued at $38,000 p.a. for Undergraduates and $42,000 p.a. for Postgraduates for 12 months Full-time.
For more details contact Giselle Kennedy:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02 8296 7700
If you are having problems applying, please send an email to [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Program duration
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm