The company is one of Australia’s leading wealth management organisations and we are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in the ASX top 200. We are a leading financial services firm that believes success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills throughout your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
As a member of the Systems Support team, your core responsibility will be to deliver exceptional customer service and support to our internal staff as part of our Service Desk team. You will collaborate with technical teams and colleagues across the business to complete service requests and resolve IT issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Completed or working towards a relevant Australian Degree in IT
- Strong communication and customer service skills as the role requires staff to answer support phone calls and inquiries
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail.
- Experience with troubleshooting hardware and software with a working knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange user accounts is highly desirable
- Basic understanding of networking and relevant technologies
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Proactive approach with the ability to adapt swiftly to change
- Creative thinking with an enthusiasm to implement improvements
- “ClientFirst” approach services customer
- Natural curiosity and interest in finding better ways of servicing customers
This role amounts to $65,000 plus superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Engineering...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Locations:Melbourne, Regional Victoria
- Program Duration
$65,000 plus super
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2022, 12:59 pm