This company's new flagship Commercial-Off-The-Shelf software has generated much interest with some early adopters already onboard. The solution is a fully web based solution that requires connectivity to the hosting infrastructure.
Interns will be responsible for:
- Development of test cases based on requirement specifications and user stories
- Assistance to business analysts with development of user stories
- Working with the QA project lead to select and implement automated testing tools
- Implementation of automated tests
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Project Management
- Understanding of the Modern Methodology (DevOps and Agile)
- Understanding mobile testing skills
- Knowledge with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Awareness of Latest Web and Mobile Technology Trends
- Front-End Communication
Desired Experience/ Business Skills:
- Cross-Browser Testing Skills e.g. mobile test software such as Katalon
- Good team ethic
- Deadline focused
- Desire to learn
Qualifications - Australian University Degree
- Software development expertise.
The applicant must be currently enrolled at an Australian University to be able to receive the scholarship.
The under-graduate scholarship amount is $38,000 and the post-graduate scholarship amount is $42,000 tax-free for 12 months duration. This opportunity is also available to students who are able to work part-time (MINIMUM 4 DAYS!)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm