Student Edge is Australia"s largest member-based organisation of high school and tertiary students, with more than one million members. Our goal is to help young people make great life choices, and all our staff are devoted to supporting students during this incredible time of their lives. Besides offering member benefits (such as discounts and prizes) via our online platform, we strive to get young people 'job ready' for an evolving workforce and help them build on their life skills through school outreach. We also provide them with all the news they need to read and want to read. Based in Subiaco, WA, Student Edge is nonetheless a national brand with a second office in Sydney. And our member base is growing internationally, so watch this space.
We're there for students and we get students. If that sounds good to you, we'd love to have you join the team.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Graphic Design/Digital Production intern.
The Graphic Design/Digital Production Intern will help Student Edge’s lead designer ensure our customer-facing communications are of the highest standard, and that content and communications are deployed in a timely manner
- Good Communication Skills - both written and spoken
- Good collaborative working skills
- Team player
- Solid working knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Indesign
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Working experience with CMS, email tools (e.g. Mailchimp), survey tools (Survey Gizmo), ad serving tools (AdManager) and databases (mainly Excel)
Working towards a Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design / Digital Media or similar.
This scholarship amounts to $4000 tax-free for an Undergraduate Student working 2 days a week for three months.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 12:59 pm