Purpose of the role
The Associate Sales and Marketing Support Intern exists at the intersection between Sales and Service to deliver on:
- Removing friction from the sales process through: analytics, insights, pitch preparation, deal team coordination and alignment, CRM management support including pipeline and forecasting
- Account management of reactive clients with annual recurring revenue.
- Strong analytical ability
- Problem solving
- Multiple stakeholder coordination – resilient and organised
- Client support capability
- Analytics and insights
- CRM management including pipeline and forecasting
- Marketing support
The Associate Sales and Marketing Support Intern will be contributing to the following KPI’s:
- New profitable sales (Rev $ and EBIT $)
- Up sell
- Client retention
- Customer Satisfaction
Qualifications – Australian University Degree
- The applicant must be studying a Bachelor degree
This scholarship is valued at $38,000 p.a. for Undergraduates and $42,000 p.a. for Postgraduates at 12 months Full-time.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2020, 12:59 pm