This hands-on role is a key part of the Technology SRM team who supply supplier relationship management services to meet the demands of the company’s diverse portfolio, while maximising the value from our supplier related expenditure. The role engages with key stakeholders at all levels and suppliers focusing on priorities for the business domains and what needs to be delivered, taking the initiative to keep things moving. It brings the IT and business teams and suppliers together at all levels to deliver value for our customers’ expectations ensuring suppliers meet their commercial obligations and provide innovative solutions for the future.
- Assist SRM team with contracts management, performance management, contract variations, and invoicing processes.
- Analyse and help create supplier governance reports, models, and processes.
- Interpret and present data to drive SRM activities.
- Prepare and support presenting of Supplier performance data and financial analysis.
- Participate in sessions providing feedback to suppliers using formal review procedures.
- Assist in driving continuous improvement though analysis of information and implement “best practice” initiatives.
- Assist in the drafting of reports and presentations based on research, analysis, and strategy.
Major Challenges/Critical Success Factor
- Analysis of commercially sensitive data from a range of external suppliers.
- Ability to read and interpret supplier contracts as required.
- Assist SRM with managing service providers without end-to-end delivery obligations.
Critical Success Factors -
- Assist in the governance and management of technology suppliers.
- Ensuring SRM reporting is kept up to date to allow to the team to execute on performance management and cost savings initiatives.
- Developed level of stakeholder communications is always maintained.
Essential Skills/Qualification Required
- Interest in contract management and or procurement practices
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Interest in supplier relationship building and stakeholder governance
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a complex and diverse multi-stakeholder business
This role will amount to $60,000 plus super for a Graduate working full time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2022, 2:00 pm