Participate on a support desk for managed service customers with a focus on Enterprise Data Backup services for some of the largest brands in Australia. The successful candidate will be provided with appropriate mentoring and training to be part of an innovative business who provide cloud based and datacentre hosting to large commercial organisations.
Career progression to the right candidate will be available to provide cloud infrastructure engineering and consulting.
The day to day tasks will be performing the following: -
- Data Restore processes
- Backup environment configuration changes
- Performance tuning (in consultation with senior engineers)
- Problem troubleshooting (in consultation with senior engineers)
- User Account Creations
- Problem escalation and call routing
The criteria for selecting the candidate will be (in order of priority) :-
- Cultural Fit within the organisation
- Attitude and work ethic
- Communication Skills
- Previous technical background and proven track record
- Demonstration for ability to retain and apply knowledge (IT degree with good marks is a good benchmark qualification)
- Impeccable Communication Skills - both written and spoken
- A keen interest and understanding in cloud and infrastructure hosting, we are not looking for a candidate who has a preference for a different IT discipline i.e. Security or Programming/Development
- Solid education for IT fundamentals i.e. Networking, System design, security principles
- Windows and Linux Operating System experience desirable
- Database Experience desirable
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive Attitude
Applicant must have completed an Information Technology/Computer Science degree (or equivalent) or a TAFE Certification. This role amounts to $50,869 Including Superannuation for Graduates working 38 hours a week for 12 months.
This role requires a candidate who has an appropriate residency for a 12-month engagement, there is also a possibility for future sponsorship for Visa for the right candidate.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Salary Range
$50,869 Including Superannuation
- Program Duration
- Position start date
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm