We are an Australian company that specialises in Asset and Evidence tracking solutions. We cater to 2000 Tier-1 Blue Chip companies, in over 120 countries worldwide. We provide Asset intelligence, systems, and expertise delivering complete oversight of our client’s valued resources around the globe.
We are seeking to appoint a Customer Service Representative with exemplary communication, written, and interpersonal skills to join our team. You will be providing varied duties including phone, email, and remote support to customers worldwide.
Being a small team, it is crucial the successful candidate is a team player and is willing to be flexible in order to work on a variety of different tasks.
You will be working with and reporting to the Infrastructure and Support Team Lead to ensure smooth process flow and escalation of issues.
The Successful Candidate will be required to:
- Provide over the phone/remote desktop support to clients worldwide
- Set up and provide testing resources for a range of company products
- Ability to identify and escalate issues as required
- Upkeep of company Web Demonstration Server available to resellers & clients
- Accurately record all support activities in the company help desk system
- Provide internal application/technical support for company employees
- Create/update/track and close problems within the company Help Desk Management system
- Updating company software documentation/support material
- Other duties as directed by management
- PC Software/Hardware knowledge
- Experience with DBMS such as Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience with Microsoft Web Platform IIS
- Experience with application support
- Documentation writing/updating skills
- Understanding of SDLC
- Troubleshooting skills to common application/website related problems
You must still be enrolled in university either as an Undergraduate or Postgraduate to qualify for this Internship.
This role amounts to $38,000 tax-free for an Undergraduate or $42,000 for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm