About the company
As one of the world’s leading law firms, we advise many of the largest and most ambitious organisations across all major regions of the globe. With over 4,000 people, including 2,400 lawyers and over 2,000 business services professionals, operating from our global network of offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and North America, Herbert Smith Freehills is at the heart of the new global business landscape providing premium quality, full-service legal advice.
Non-Exclusive Tasks / Responsibilities
- 50 Dell laptops to replace
- 200 Dell laptops and desktops to wipe and dispose of
- 190 Covid-19 equipment requests to follow up
- 100 laptops to upgrade to Office 2016
- June Vacation Clerk intake (approx. 30 people)
- Collect and clean Surface docks for relocation to 80 Collins St
- Decommission level 42 inc. desktops, monitors, phones, switches
- Collect and pack keyboards and mice following the Bluetooth rollout
- Organise and pack eWaste
- Decommission remaining levels eg. Samsung monitors, webcams, switches
This role amounts to $11,611.60 including super for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate working full-time for 3 months.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm