- Leading global corporate trade company with global client portfolio
- Central Sydney CBD office with vibrant & passionate team
- Excellent ongoing career opportunities through our management program
Do you have meticulous attention to detail?
Are you analytically minded?
Do you have a passion for problem solving?
If you tick all these boxes we have the opportunity for you at Active International.
Active International is a 540-strong team headquartered in the US but with a global network of over 16 offices. With three decades of history and local operations since 1994, Active International is an established industry leader in Australia. We work with more than 80% of media agencies in Australia to help their FMCG, Travel and Retail clients generate additional value from excess stock and make their media investment work harder.
This is a rare opportunity that will provide you with the training and hands-on experience to become a successful Media Operations and Finance expert.
Key responsibilities for this role:
· Provide all round administrative support to the Media and Finance Team
· Data entry of financial information into internal accounting systems
· Update the media P&L in excel
· Assist in the entry of forecasted client media spends
· Check media contracts, traded spends and related documentation
· Resolve financial media account queries
To be successful in this role, you must have the following proven key attributes:
· Passion for problem solving, attention to detail, decision making and analytics
· Intermediate Excel required
· Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (ie. Commerce, Media, Finance)
· 1-2 years experience in an administrative or similar role preferred
· Systems & computing knowledge including Microsoft applications preferred
· Driven, flexible and professional approach to ensure multiple tasks are completed in a timely manner.
· The ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
· Eligibility to legally work in Australia
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this vibrant, friendly team and be successful in this role, then please send your up-to-date resume that outlines your skills and attributes, together with a covering letter detailing why you feel this role is suitable for you to [email protected]
To find out more about us, visit www.activeinternational.com.au
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Operations
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Suite 4, Level 25, 52 Martin Place Sydney, NSW 2000Locations:
- Closing Date:18th May 2021, 12:59 pm