Who we are
“Knowing that the work we do prevents injuries and saves lives inspires us”
Founded in 2018, Acusensus is an Australian start-up success story, with a mission to design and develop AI-enabled solutions that make the world a safer and more sustainable place to be.
Backed by a team of passionate subject matter experts, our flagship technology solution is a world first and provides governments across Australia and around the globe with an effective tool to address distracted driving and other dangerous driver behaviour on our roads.
We are proud of our work and the impact we are making.
We are a rapidly growing team, now with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & the US. With global aspirations, our technology is already influencing significant behavioural changes on Australian roads and has gone live in other parts of the world.
To join Acusensus is to be part of a contemporary development environment that is focused on the next generation of technology - there is no legacy development here!
You will have the opportunity to work on solutions to previously unsolved road safety problems within a team that respect, support and push each other to get the best results.
What we offer
- The chance to work with innovative, world-leading and cutting-edge technology.
- Real job satisfaction - the work you’ll do here will save lives and reduce road trauma around the world.
- Expert teammates that will help, support and guide your development.
- Great career growth opportunities with the ongoing expansion of our team.
- Flexible working arrangements including part-time working from home.
- Highly attractive remuneration package, including short term and long-term cash and stock incentives.
Impact - Collaboration - Integrity - Care
We are driven by our mission to develop and deliver solutions that make a positive and sustainable impact, creating safer communities across the globe.
We believe that solutions to any big challenge are best discovered through collaboration.
We pride ourselves on conducting our business ethically and responsibly. We keep our word; we deliver on our promises.
The safety and wellbeing of our employees, our customers and the community come first here - we care about people.
What you'll bring
- Developing programming skills in either C# or C++ and a willingness to primarily use C#.
- Strong academic performance in software engineering subjects.
- Experience developing software in a team with close collaboration.
- A passion for solving complex problems.
- Enthusiasm to create new applications that improve how the business at Acusensus operates and supports the performance of our solutions for road safety outcomes.
To apply please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below
Once we have received your registration of interest via Seek, we will then email you a link to an Online Application Form that is specific to this position to complete.
If you have not received this email from us within 24 hours please let us know by emailing [email protected] Please include this Position Reference Number: 1510a. Graduate Software Engineer.
Please email our Hiring Team at GCR3 [[email protected]] with your question or to book a confidential discussion.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm