Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Part of the Analytics, Planning and Business Ops team within the Digital Media Product Marketing and Campaign Strategy organisation, this role will contribute to the growth of Adobe's Document Cloud (DC) category in Asia-Pacific (APAC) region by building and maintaining a robust performance analytics and planning framework.
You will develop and nurture close partnerships with the Product Marketing Manager (PMM) for Document Cloud, APAC Go-to-market and Integrated Marketing teams and global Strategic Planning organisation.
What you'll Do
Run the business
- Build and maintain a 360° performance management framework for the APAC DC business, covering marketing demand generation, business performance customer, market and product analytics
- Ensure good integration with other reporting systems while maintaining relevance for the APAC region
- Analyse data, identify, isolate and communicate drivers of performance and changes in trends
Plan the business
- In close partnership with the DC Product Marketing Manager (PMM), develop a planning framework that will be used to formulate quarterly, annual and multi-year category strategic priorities and growth plans
Change the business
- Understand and analyse external market data and trends (market sizing, demand trends, macroeconomic factors)
- Benchmark APAC region performance against other regions and industry standards
- Partner with DC PMM on the identification of areas of strategic importance
What you need to succeed
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or Business
- Good understanding of IT landscape and trends in software industry
- Passion for data-driven, exploratory analytics and an ability to independently process large volumes of data
- Excellent proficiency in SQL and Microsoft Excel. Power BI, Python, R a plus
- Ability to simplify complex datasets and communicate key findings
- Drive for optimisation, efficiency and innovation
Get to know us a little more
We're a NASDAQ-listed leader in digital marketing and media software, we help individuals and enterprise customers to make, manage and measure content to achieve their business goals.
Check out our fast facts to learn more about our business (https://www.adobe.com/au/about-adobe/fast-facts.html) and learn more about the business units at Adobe (https://universitycareerswithadobeaus.splashthat.com/)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 1:59 pm