Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We’re looking for recent graduate to contribute to the marketing strategy for the APAC education segment (including students and educators). The scope includes development of the marketing strategy across the customer journey from Discover, Buy to Retention.
What You’ll Do
- Develop deep knowledge of the student/education segment and be the go-to on market trends, customer needs, competitive landscape, and market growth drivers
- Generate insights from analysis and research. This includes: analysis of market opportunity, market share, and growth opportunity; competitive assessments; target audience definition, priorities, and customer needs
- Develop and refine marketing messaging, personas, and use-cases to inform campaign marketing strategy across APAC markets
- Define and prioritise marketing opportunities for your segment in APAC and influence marketing investment decisions
- Collaborate closely with global and regional partners in Product, Go-to-Market and Campaign Marketing
- Influence culturalisation strategy of marketing and product touchpoints for Students
- Track KPIs and success metrics ensuring we are on track with business targets
Desired Skills And Experience
- Graduate in 2022 OR have graduated no earlier than Dec 2021
- Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen based in Sydney
Ability to work full time as of February 2023
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals with aptitude in developing digital campaign strategies
- Analytical and data driven. Demonstrates outstanding analytical ability to identify, analyze, and craft data into a compelling narrative to inform a recommendation to business stakeholders
- Ability to provide a deep understanding of customer needs and how our products and those of competitors are positioned
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with excellent communication skills
- Passion for creativity and professional design, and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products
Get to know us a little more
We're a NASDAQ-listed leader in digital marketing and media software, we help individuals and enterprise customers to make, manage and measure content to achieve their business goals.
Check out our fast facts to learn more about our business (https://www.adobe.com/au/about-adobe/fast-facts.html) and learn more about the business units at Adobe (https://universitycareerswithadobeaus.splashthat.com/)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Consulting, Information...
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 1:59 pm