As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will use strong data analysis skills to define market strategy, identify market opportunities, and drive sales success. The role would require providing timely and accurate reporting, and assisting in the management of day-to-day operations. This is a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment that requires strong analytical and communication skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and collaborate to deliver, in a matrixed team environment. The position will be based in Sydney and will report into the Head of DX APAC Sales Operations. You will also work closely with the broader APAC DX Sales Operations Teams and Sales leaders.
What you will Do
- In depth data analysis, manipulation, and simplification to define sales addressable market
- Provide insights through detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Proactively investigate issues in the business and share your insights and recommendations with your business partners.
- Partner with the Sales Ops lead and regional sales leader in the day-to-day running of the business
- Support business reviews, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast process, using pipeline analysis, data validation, and identify gaps and actions required
- Build ad hoc reports and data analysis as required.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field.
- Advanced Excel and Power BI skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work independently, simplify issues, and excel in a fast-paced highly matrixed organization.
- Highly motivated and customer centric individual with attention to detail, commitment to quality and focused on results.
- A keen curiosity about market strategy and how data can drive optimal decision making
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills
- "Can do / Will do" attitude in supporting the business
- Have a growth mindset, commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, ability to present complex ideas to diverse audience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Administration, Business and Commerce, Consulting,...
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 1:59 pm