Our Employee Experience team is accelerating development for exceptional employees across Adobe. We have an outstanding opportunity to craft the agenda in our Asia business; developing and delivering transformative experiences to develop leaders, drive organisational change and build a learning culture!
As a Talent Development Coordinator you will support a wide range of learning and Organisational development initiatives that have a real impact on advancing Adobe’s talent capabilities in our diverse region. You will work as part of a regional Employee Experience team and a global Talent Development team to build and deliver high quality and high impact work!
The Talent Development coordinator role is a great opportunity to begin your career in a role that will give you exposure to developing learning and organisational development projects across the APAC and Japan regions, being part of the team that creates exceptional experiences that support Adobe’s business growth.
Core responsibilities include:
- Be one of the ‘Producers” of learning events from crafting the invite, setting up the logistics, supporting the content creation and facilitators – ensuring the event (virtual and in-person) execution and outcomes are successful.
- Ensure the accuracy of information on Adobe’s intranet, Inside Adobe
- Some basic translations between English and Japanese
- Regular reporting and analysis of outcomes
- Ownership of regular internal communications (newsletters, articles) that promote and explore learning topics and keep stakeholders updated
- Plan, drive and manage several projects simultaneously, providing new ideas and ways to continuously improve the participant experience.
- Research and project manage the creation of Talent Development training programs/resources/materials.
Education & Experience Required:
- Fluency in both English and Japanese languages.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple tasks to completion
- Clear communicator with a positive attitude. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Dedicated to delivering an exceptional “customer” experience from each individual interaction to the full experience of the journey
- Demonstrates taking initiative to problem solve and both work independently and collaborate with others.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel) and collaboration software (Sharepoint, Teams, Forms). Some exposure to Learning software and tools, such as Microsoft Teams and BlueJeans events is helpful but a tech-savvy mindset is most important.
- Comfortable working across cultures and with teams across Asia Pacific, India, EMEA and USA.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in employee development and investing in human potential
- Can-do attitude with a bias to action delivered with a smile!
- Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status
Get to know us a little more
We're a NASDAQ-listed leader in digital marketing and media software, we help individuals and enterprise customers to make, manage and measure content to achieve their business goals.
Check out our fast facts to learn more about our business (https://www.adobe.com/au/about-adobe/fast-facts.html) and learn more about the business units at Adobe (https://universitycareerswithadobeaus.splashthat.com/)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 1:59 pm