Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences!
We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity.
We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What will I be doing?
- Plan and manage campaign processes to ensure efficient execution of marketing activities.
- Campaign tracking, optimisation and reporting
- Manage procurement approval processes and provide on-time reporting of budget position.
- Co-ordinate with external tele-agencies and sales team to understand lead status and opportunity conversion.
- Generation of reports to aid in providing detailed list of marketing leads and key actions.
What do I need to succeed?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Graduate in 2023 in a related field and an outstanding record of academic achievement
- Ability to work a minimum of 3 days per week for 6 months (April to Oct 2022)
- Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen based in Sydney
- Able to build good cross functional relationship with a variety of teams.
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative, well organised and able to connect project objectives with execution details.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment with positive attitude, and growth mindset to be curious about what works, what doesn’t and why.
Get to know us a little more
We're a NASDAQ-listed leader in digital marketing and media software, we help individuals and enterprise customers to make, manage and measure content to achieve their business goals.
Check out our fast facts to learn more about our business (https://www.adobe.com/au/about-adobe/fast-facts.html) and learn more about the business units at Adobe (https://universitycareerswithadobeaus.splashthat.com/)
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 1:59 pm