Adobe is hiring interns to join our team in 2022! The Employee Experience (EX) team is looking to hire an undergraduate student who is passionate about creating engaging and exceptional experiences that fuel our employee’s success. You will join the APAC and Japan (APJ) ERC team with an opportunity to engage across functions within EX whilst also collaborating with the Business.
Employee Resource Center (ERC) team is the initial point of contact for all employee and manager (manager level and below) inquiries within 8 countries across APJ. This team is responsible for providing first level People Resources Generalist support intended to improve manager and employee success by addressing inquiries related to People Resources. This includes policies, procedures and programs; identifying and clarifying issues through inquiry; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solutions; or advancing to a functional consultant if the solution requires ongoing interaction or specialized coaching. This team provides solutions for most inquiries that come through the shared services organization.
What You’ll Do
- As a member of the wider ERC team, act as employees' first contact point across APJ for all EX related questions.
- Address questions related to the employee life cycle, EX policies, procedures, programs, and tools (such as Workday)
- Support and drive local as well as regional projects and initiatives which requires excellent coordination skills, project managing and collaboration skills
- Mitigate customer concerns as much as possible and focus on quick resolution
- Responsible for managing, tracking, closing and reporting progress on employee inquiries and resolve cases using Service Now, Adobe's case tracking tool
- Assist employees and managers on how to utilize and optimize self-service transactions using internal tools and resources
- Address Tier 1 & 2 queries regarding compensation, benefits, HR data management
What you need to succeed
- Currently enrolled and will be completing your final year in a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in 2022
- Able to work a minimum of 3 days per week for six months (April to October 2023)
- Prefer Human Resources, Business or Communications major
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Must be highly motivated, detail focused, proactive and organized
- Ability to work both individually and as a team-player; and interact well with peers and business partners
Get to know us a little more
We're a NASDAQ-listed leader in digital marketing and media software, we help individuals and enterprise customers to make, manage and measure content to achieve their business goals.
Check out our fast facts to learn more about our business (https://www.adobe.com/au/about-adobe/fast-facts.html) and learn more about the business units at Adobe (https://universitycareerswithadobeaus.splashthat.com/)
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 1:59 pm