Ever wanted to experience working as part of an energetic in-house legal team in a multinational software company?
Adobe’s Legal department is looking for an intern to join the APAC Legal team for 6 months starting in April, 2022 (on a four day week basis). This intern-level position will be based in Sydney primarily providing legal support in Australia and New Zealand. From time to time, the intern may also be required to support other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
This is a unique opportunity to join an encouraging, creative and friendly legal department in a company that values its employees, work/life balance, diversity and inclusion.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide legal and administrative support for the legal team and internal clients, assist in analyzing business requests and determining appropriate action based on generally defined and established procedures and practices; interpret contracts and policies and procedures for customers and business stakeholders. Work with Legal Counsel to propose solutions for non-standard issues.
- Assist in the draft, review and negotiation of a wide range of contracts with Adobe’s customers and partners.
- Assist and contribute to projects for the APAC Legal Department, including process improvement projects.
- Perform other administrative and Legal duties as directed.
What you need to Succeed:
- Be a final year student completing a Bachelor of Laws degree course, or a degree in legal and business studies.
- Be able to work a minimum of 3 (preferably 4) days per week for 6 months (April - October 2023)
- Existing paralegal skills, excellent Word and PowerPoint or other similar experience highly desired.
Get to know us a little more
We're a NASDAQ-listed leader in digital marketing and media software, we help individuals and enterprise customers to make, manage and measure content to achieve their business goals.
Check out our fast facts to learn more about our business (https://www.adobe.com/au/about-adobe/fast-facts.html) and learn more about the business units at Adobe (https://universitycareerswithadobeaus.splashthat.com/)
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 1:59 pm