Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Customer Solutions team is responsible for selling and delivering a range of professional services. These services are delivered by a range of experts (services sales, project management, consulting, user experience, solutions architecture, and solutions account management) to support planning, solution design, implementation, and ongoing use of Adobe products by customers across the region. As such, the team works collaboratively with external customers, partners alongside technical & services sales, marketing, engineering, and others. Adobe Consulting Services provide high end consulting services, so our customers gain the maximum benefit from their investment in Adobe's enterprise software products. Engagements range from full life cycle project delivery, through in-depth product consulting to mentoring and knowledge transfer. This role is in the Australia/New Zealand Enterprise Consulting team which has responsibility for delivering solutions on the Adobe AEM product set.
As a Professional Services Consulting Intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Explore and learn Adobe solutions, AEM (Adobe Experience Manager), Campaign, Target, Analytics, Marketo, Magento, Workfront and AEP (Adobe Experience Platform).
- Over time, you would be expected to be familiar with at least one Adobe solution.
- Leverage hands-on technical and product skills, as well as digital marketing business acumen, in designing the solution architecture, in partnership with one or more solution experts
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Adobe and related technology (as well as related / competing technologies) to be able to provide value added consulting to stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder expectations appropriately in partnership with the PMO and Tech Lead engaged with.
- Build relationships through seeking mentorship, introductory meetings, networking events across team environments.
You'll have foundational consulting skills, such as:
- Critical thinking
- Customer research
- Participate meetings and workshops
- Developing proposals and presentations
- Sharing findings and recommendations with stakeholders
- Implementing recommendations
- Contribute to projects
- Liaising with stakeholders to keep them up-to-date on progress, etc.
What you need to succeed:
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Ability to work a minimum of 3 days per week for six months (April to Oct 2023)
- Australian citizen or permanent resident based in Sydney
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Interest in web or data technologies
- Understanding of internet architecture and experience with Web application development
- Experience with UIs with JS frameworks desired
- Experience of development in an Agile environment
- A self-starter, results-oriented, persuasive, multi-tasker, service-oriented and professional
- Be proactive in stakeholder engagements
- Fluent in English
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Consulting, Engineering Software, Information...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 1:59 pm