Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to craft and deliver exceptional digital experiences!
As an Intern Partner Sales Operations Analyst, your role will encompass supporting the development and execution of our APac Partner Go-To-Market strategy, coverage models, pipeline analysis and detailed reporting. In addition, you will be responsible for managing and monitoring the adherence to all aspects of the Adobe SPP (Solution Partner Portal program.
What you will do
- Support Partner Sales Operations Manager and Partner Sales team in reviewing and assessing pipeline reporting.
- Ad-hoc Reporting & Analytics
- Partner with the Sales Ops team to streamline and standardize all reporting.
- Convert data into conclusions and build them into slides for sharing across the teams
- Communicate with related teams located across the globe
What you will need
- Strong data skills and expertise in MS Excel
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to collaborate with different roles across various teams
- Comfort with data and productivity software such as MS Office, MS Excel, and PowerBI
What do I need to succeed?
- Graduate in 2023 in a related field and an outstanding record of academic achievement
- Ability to work a minimum of 3 days per week for 6 months (April to Oct 2022)
- Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen based in Sydney
Get to know us a little more
We're a NASDAQ-listed leader in digital marketing and media software, we help individuals and enterprise customers to make, manage and measure content to achieve their business goals.
Check out our fast facts to learn more about our business (https://www.adobe.com/au/about-adobe/fast-facts.html) and learn more about the business units at Adobe (https://universitycareerswithadobeaus.splashthat.com/)
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Consulting, Management,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 1:59 pm