At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us and grow.
The Associate Consultant plays a key role in driving successful product implementations to position Adobe in ANZ as the market leader in the Digital Experience Space. Adobe Consulting Services provide high end consulting services so our customers gain the maximum benefit from their investment in Adobe's enterprise software products. Engagements range from full life cycle project delivery, through in-depth product consulting to mentoring and knowledge transfer. As a Graduate Associate Consultant you will go through a series of training and mentoring sessions within your first 12 months under a guided Graduate program to build your experience to become a Technical Consultant on the Adobe AEM product set.
What you’ll do
- Undertake a series of training, mentoring sessions and shadowing roles to quickly learn the Adobe products ·
- Provide technology consulting on the Digital Experience Platform, in particular Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Part of a functional delivery team to help with POC(s), AEM implementations & Best Practices reviews
- Part of a functional team that delivers value to customers
- Contribution to best practices development · On time & on budget project delivery
- Collaborative team working across functional areas such as product management, presales, sales
What you need to succeed ·
- Solid knowledge of Java/OOP · Understanding of internet application architecture
- Effectively apply your technical knowledge to solve a range of problems
- Able to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally
- High level of curiosity and inquisitiveness
- Passion for bleeding edge technology and consistently immersed in tech innovation
- Experience with other Adobe products a plus
- Computer/Electrical Engineering + Computer Science Students Preferred
Salient is the graduate recruitment partner for Adobe ANZ. A series of assessments will take place before final interviews on-site with Adobe. Please submit your resume by applying here and we will be in touch within 24 hours. Interviews will commence from the 9th of November.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Level 2, 122 Pitt Street, SydneyLocations:
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2018, 8:59 pm