Are you a recent graduate wondering what steps to take now? Occupational Rehabilitation is an important allied health stream that will provide you with diverse workloads and opportunities to learn and change lives.
In your new career with us as a Graduate Rehabilitation Consultant, you'll apply your skills to help people who have a physical or psychological injury, so they can return to meaningful employment.
Your work can involve conducting initial needs and vocational assessments, negotiating return to work plans, providing counselling, evaluating job demands, and functional testing. You'll take a holistic approach to case management which will see you plan and implement programs over time, leading your client to the achievement of their goals - an achievement that's truly satisfying to be part of.
For new graduates we offer:
- A supported transition from study into occupational rehabilitation consulting
- A structured induction program
- Mentoring and ‘shadowing’ opportunities with experienced allied health consultants
- Support to learn the commercial elements of business and professional consulting - case management, managing customer contracts and expectations and meeting KPIs
- A structured path to building a caseload and becoming an independent Rehabilitation Consultant
- Fun, working in a role that allows you to use your clinical knowledge in a way that changes lives in truly meaningful ways
A stable and growing employer:
For the last 25 years, APM has been enabling better lives through a range of services including employment, allied health intervention, community care and workplace health. We help more than 600,000 people each year, in 10 countries across the world and we are continuing to grow – a career step with a global brand name could open a world of opportunities for you!
To be considered:
Open to new opportunities, you will have an empathetic, non-judgmental approach to working with others combined with outstanding interpersonal skills and:
- allied health qualifications (Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist)
- professional registration or Membership with AHPRA or ESSA
- be eligible to work in Australia
- have a current driver’s licence and a comprehensively insured vehicle
- be willing to complete a Criminal History Check
- be able to secure a Working with Children Safely Card
Ready to make a difference in the lives of others, and your own? Join the APM WorkCare team today.
For a confidential discussion, please call Naomi on 0437 812 698
Indigenous people, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Health, Physio and Occupational...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm