Make Amazing Happen!
An outstanding opportunity to join a Global Leader awaits a passionate and goal oriented Graduate. We are seeking enthusiastic, customer focused undergraduates who have a passion for learning. You will gain hands-on experience in working for a leading Professional Services company. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with our technical experts and begin to develop knowledge about our business and the industry.
You will work alongside graduates and industry leaders on projects that help shape and connect our cities and communities.
AECOM’s Infrastructure Advisory team in Melbourne is seeking a Graduate Analyst/Modeller for its strategic/demand modelling team. We are seeking a passionate candidate with excellent communication and report writing skills, capable of working to tight deadlines and flexibility to deliver multiple assignments during periods of peak effort. The candidate should also have a keen interest in transport systems.
The role of the Analyst will include:
- Develop models under the direction of senior team members
- Undertake analysis and report results
- Prepare technical reports
- Undertake research into advanced modelling techniques
Our Growing Professional Skills (GPS) graduate program is designed to help you bridge the gap between formal education and the workplace. The GPS program is spread across two years and comprises a range of core competencies and recommended training. As part of the program, we work with you to develop a plan, outlining your goals and required actions and provide training that will be reviewed every six months.
Along with local site visits, technical seminars, and internal and external training, AECOM connects you with local and global teams to source knowledge and experience, which creates an invaluable network that helps you learn, grow, and develop your professional skills.
As an added incentive, your involvement in the GPS program is fully endorsed for those seeking Professional accreditation. If you decide to do additional study, we will help you examine your options and identify particular fields of specialisation to support your career.
You must have:
- A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline driven team environment
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Modelling techniques
- Programming a plus – particularly in Python, C++ or VBA
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Timeliness and accuracy of completing tasks
A bonus if you have:
- Skills in GIS (ArcGIS / QGIS)
- Interest in transport infrastructure or transport planning
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science and/or Transport Planning, Civil Engineering. Combined Arts degree also viewed favourably
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:10th May 2019, 1:59 pm