Make Amazing Happen!
After years of study, you’re looking to launch your career with a company that supports your ongoing development, and makes the world a better place. Make Amazing Happen at AECOM.
We are a team of over 56,000 specialists working across 7 continents to deliver some of the world’s most influential and transformational infrastructure projects. Whether we’re delivering city-shaping infrastructure or enabling clean and stable water supply to places many of us may never visit, our work makes a difference!
With the ever-changing landscape of infrastructure and development in Australia and New Zealand, we are excited to be seeking further applicants from a wide range of disciplines, including civil, electrical, environmental, mechanical, structural and building services, as well as design, planning and program and cost management fields.
As a graduate, you will have the chance to work alongside likeminded professionals and industry leaders on iconic projects the help shape and connect our cities and communities. Our Graduates gain hands-on experience, whilst building relationships with our technical experts as they begin to develop knowledge about our business and the industry.
Graduates are critical to our success. We are seeking enthusiastic graduates who are invested in and committed to their personal and professional development. We are looking for agile individuals who love problem solving and who share our passion for excellence in project delivery and client service. As part of an international, multi-disciplinary organisation, our graduates are given the opportunity to work on a range of exciting and industry leading projects.
Our Growing Professional Skills (GPS) graduate program is designed to help you bridge the gap between formal education and the workplace. The GPS program is spread across two years and comprises a range of core competencies and recommended training. As part of the program, we work with you to develop a plan, outlining your goals and required actions and provide training that will be reviewed every six months.
Along with local site visits, technical seminars, and internal and external training, AECOM connects you with local and global teams to source knowledge and experience, which creates an invaluable network that helps you learn, grow, and develop your professional skills.
As an added incentive, your involvement in the GPS program is fully endorsed for those seeking Professional accreditation. If you decide to do additional study, we will help you examine your options and identify particular areas of specialisation to support you in your career.
- Assist team and project managers by developing good working relationships with clients during the delivery of projects
- Develop good relations with your team and other teams across multiple business areas and locations
- Undertaking a tertiary qualification in a relevant degree discipline based on the particular role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline driven environment
Benefits at AECOM
At AECOM, inclusion and diversity are embedded in our core values and are key drivers of our success. Our innovation is enhanced by our ability to draw from a wealth of different backgrounds and experiences. And the diversity of our workforce enables us to better understand our clients and the communities in which we live and work.
AECOM’s Australian business has been recognised by the Workplace Gender Equity Agency (WGEA) for driving positive change through its commitment to gender equality.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- Paid parental and partner leave;
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
- Wellbeing benefits eg. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts;
- Employee stock purchase plans;
- Study assistance;
- Professional and technical development opportunities
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney,...
- Closing Date:27th Mar 2020, 4:00 am