Delivering a better world.
At AECOM we’re driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world. Our clients count on us to think without limits and we partner with them on projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, public realm, energy and the environment, to build legacies for generations to come. AECOM is a great place to work. We prioritise culture, fun and creating an engaging work environment. We offer career development and mentoring for every staff member, as well as social and wellbeing opportunities. We have been recognised for our commitment to gender equity, value diversity and flexible work is visibly led from the top.
We are looking for graduate civil/environmental engineers to develop their skills in water and wastewater planning, feasibility studies and design for our internal and external clients.
In addition to technical, office-based tasks, being part of our team will give you the opportunity to participate in site visits and construction projects. This will enable you to gather critical information to add value to your design, get experience supervising contractors and building your client liaison skills. You will play an active role in contributing to reports and tenders and will also develop your Project Management skills and commercial acumen.
What to expect:
• General civil engineering/ municipal engineering design experience
• working on Water / Wastewater Infrastructure Projects within a consulting and design environment
• Water and Wastewater network planning/strategic planning/feasibility studies
• Hydraulic design of Water and Wastewater infrastructure.
Graduates – with their fresh thinking and passion for reimagining what’s possible – are critical to our success. Ideas have no borders and this ethos is embedded in our culture. As a graduate, you will have the chance to work alongside like-minded professionals and industry leaders on iconic projects that help shape and connect our cities and communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline-driven environment
- Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
Our Graduate Program
Our Growing Professional Skills (GPS) graduate program is designed to help you bridge the gap between formal education and the workplace. The program is spread across two years, drawing on a range of personal development activities, exposure to other graduates and business leaders, and a range of topics designed to grow your business and professional skills, so you become Business Ready.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Environmental
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:12th Sep 2022, 12:59 pm