Make Amazing Happen!
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. We are a team of over 56,000 specialists working across 7 continents to deliver some of the world’s most influential and transformational infrastructure projects.
Graduates – with their fresh thinking and passion for reimagining what’s possible – are critical to our success. We are excited to be seeking applicants from a wide range of disciplines, including civil, electrical, environmental, mechanical, structural and building services, as well as design, planning, program and cost management fields.
As a graduate, you will have the chance to work alongside likeminded professionals and industry leaders on iconic projects that help shape and connect our cities and communities.
Our Graduate Program
Our Growing Professional Skills (GPS) graduate program is designed to help you bridge the gap between formal education and the workplace. The program is spread across two years, drawing on a range of personal development activities, exposure to other graduates and business leaders, and a range of topics designed to grow your business and professional skills, so you become Business Ready.
Along with local site visits, technical seminars, and internal and external training, AECOM connects you with local and global teams to source knowledge and experience, which creates an invaluable network that helps you learn, grow, and develop your professional skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline driven environment
- Undertaking/completion of a Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Project Management or similar.
(for more info on AECOMs Markets and Services please check out our website)
Why Join Us?
At AECOM, inclusion and diversity are embedded in our core values and are key drivers of our success. Our innovation is enhanced by our ability to draw from a wealth of different backgrounds and experiences. Our teams are made of diverse individuals who work collaboratively to deliver a better world.
AECOM’s Australian business has been recognised by the Workplace Gender Equity Agency (WGEA) for driving positive change through its commitment to gender equality
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- Paid parental and partner leave;
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts;
- Employee stock purchase plans;
- Study assistance;
- Professional and technical development opportunities
As an added incentive, your involvement in the GPS program is fully endorsed for those seeking Professional accreditation. If you decide to do additional study, we will help you examine your options and identify areas of specialisation to support you in your career.
Make Amazing Happen
We are seeking enthusiastic graduates who are invested in and committed to their personal and professional development. At AECOM, we are looking for agile individuals who love problem solving and who share our passion for excellence in project delivery and client service.
Join us today:
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Project Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 12:59 pm