Make Amazing Happen!
An outstanding opportunity to join a Global Leader awaits a passionate and goal oriented Graduate. We are seeking enthusiastic, customer focused graduates who have a passion for learning. You will gain hands-on experience in working for a leading Professional Services company. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with our technical experts and begin to develop knowledge about our business and the industry.
You will work alongside industry leaders on projects that help shape and connect our cities and communities.
We are seeking an enthusiastic graduate who is interested in developing their skills. We are looking for an agile individual who loves problem solving and has an excellent approach to client/customer service. As part of an international, multi-disciplinary organisation, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects.
Our Growing Professional Skills (GPS) graduate program is designed to help you bridge the gap between formal education and the workplace. The GPS program is spread across two years and comprises a range of core competencies and recommended training. As part of the program, we work with you to develop a plan, outlining your goals and required actions and provide training that will be reviewed every six months.
- Assist the Bridges team with a variety of tasks including;
- Technical calculations
- Assist team and project managers by developing good working relationships with clients during the delivery of projects
- Develop good relations with your team and other teams across the broader Civil Infrastructure team and other business areas and locations
Preferred Qualifications/ experience
- Undertaking or recently completed of a degree in Civil Engineering
- Passionate for structural engineering and bridges
- Undergraduate experience in a related field is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline driven environment
Benefits at AECOM
At AECOM, inclusion and diversity are embedded in our core values and are key drivers of our success. Our innovation is enhanced by our ability to draw from a wealth of different backgrounds and experiences. And the diversity of our workforce enables us to better understand our clients and the communities in which we live and work.
AECOM’s Australian business has been recognised by the Workplace Gender Equity Agency (WGEA) for driving positive change through its commitment to gender equality.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- Paid parental and partner leave; Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
- Wellbeing benefits eg. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans; Study assistance;
- Professional and technical development opportunities
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Vacation Student / Internship / Graduate
Business Line Transportation
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 232754BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 12:59 pm