You can apply to the AGSM Master of Management (MMGT) program online . Applications are assessed on a term by term basis.
|Term||Applications open||Application deadline||Classes start||Classes finish|
|Term 1 2020||16 September 2019||20 January 2020||17 February 2020||10 May 2020|
|Term 2 2020||17 February 2020||13 April 2020||1 June 2020||23 August 2020|
|Term 3 2020||1 June 2020||27 July 2020||14 September 2020||6 December 2020|
We will need you to tell us what your motivation* is for undertaking this program, this would mean outlining the below:
- Why are you interested in doing the AGSM Master of Management degree?
- What are some of your academic, professional or community achievements to date? How would these experiences benefit your learning outcome in the Master of Management Program?
- What are your career goals for the next five years?
Before applying you will need to gather the following supporting documentation:
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of motivation (approx. 500 words)*
- A detailed CV with 1 referee's contact details
- Proof of identity