The two-year part-time program offers flexibility, a contemporary curriculum, and access to Australia’s leading graduate school of management’s faculty, alumni network, and Career Development Centre.
The program integrates theory with practical application through experiential teaching, business case-studies and entrepreneurial practices. It sets graduates up with a globally-recognised AGSM qualification, ready to make an impact in today’s accelerated world.
- It is a contemporary program with emphasis on digital transformation, AI, ethics, entrepreneurship and innovation
- It is a flexible program designed for you to study either part-time or full-time in class, online and through intensive modules
- You will acquire fundamental business knowledge and workplace confidence which can be implemented straight away into your current career path, or help launch you into a new career
- You will build on the knowledge you acquired during your undergraduate degree and gain insight how to implement this knowledge into practical skills
- You will acquire relevant industry experience in a real-world setting through integrated learning opportunities
- You will learn how to apply your sought-after problem solving and analytic skills to today’s organisational challenges
- You can learn in a blended format of experiential learning, business projects and entrepreneurial practices to suit your needs to accommodate your work commitments
- You can access Australia’s leading school of management faculty, alumni network, and Career Development Centre to accelerate your career
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Architecture, Arts and Humanities, Communications,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2020, 12:59 pm