We are seeking ambitious, technically strong and academically accomplished interns to help create innovative solutions to enormous challenges, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible on the Internet. As an intern within the Professional Services organization, you will be part of a technical team that delivers Akamai solutions to enterprise customers. You will have the opportunity to learn how we help many of the world’s most dynamic companies connect, empowering them to transform and reinvent their business online.
Akamai’s Professional Services team calls upon its Internet expertise to architect the optimal solution for the unique business and technical requirements of our customers. Through its proven methodologies and processes, this highly experienced team of consultants has implemented effective solutions for over 2,000 Akamai customers.
- Participate in an internal project aimed to improve, scalability, quality, or efficiency. Projects range from web development to process engineering and everything in between.
- Work on a cross functional project team to develop solutions and consults on concept feasibility.
- Understand the technical components of a customer integration project including, but not limited configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
- Must currently be attending University in Australia
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field and returning to the program after completion of the internship.
- 1+ years experience with Internet technologies including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, networking and web servers, or relevant course work.