Full time summer Internship 22 November 2021 to 11 February 2022 inclusive.
At ALAND, we deliver modern and innovative projects from concept to completion and aftercare. Our business model is designed to engage with our clients throughout the full lifespan of their purchasing/investment journey. Our buying strategies and level of quality make for a very unique approach that ensures our clients acquire assets that will stand the test of time. Our clients and team members CHOOSE us for our quality and STAY because of our people centric focus. We have over 20 years of experience within the property and construction industry and build over one thousand apartments a year.
At ALAND, our vision is to set our clients on a journey to build wealth and a next level quality of life.
As a forward-thinking employer, ALAND’s point of difference is that we recognise, nurture and promote talent from within our company. Our experienced in-house Development, Design, Project Management and Construction, Realty, Finance, Legal and HR teams draw together to position ALAND as one of Sydney’s most prominent and enviable property developers.
Diversity to us means celebrating thought leadership, irrespective of our seniority or positions and taking time to value the contributions of each of our free-thinking team members. We are blind to differences that can separate us, focusing rather on common goals of innovation and excellence that bind us. We know that our Interns today are our Leaders tomorrow.
Check us out at https://www.aland.com.au
What will you be doing in your program?
Our Sales and Marketing interns will experience and contribute to branding, public relations, project marketing and digital marketing initiatives.
This 12 week program is a full-time summer internship best suited to Sales and Marketing students with career aspirations aligned to Project Marketing for Property Developers. The program will include:
- 12 weeks full time Summer Internship at our head office in Strathfield South.
- Allocation of mentor within the Sales and Marketing team.
- Exposure to internal and external stakeholder management.
- Access to ALAND executive leads for advice and training.
At the completion of your summer internship program a review meeting will be conducted, and you may be offered the opportunity to continue within your team beyond your internship. Whilst continued employment beyond your internship is not guaranteed, we are open to considering opportunities available at the time.
Applications will be considered on the following criteria:
· Academic Merit with a Distinction average.
· 500 word essay response to the question:
“What does success mean to you? How will you know that you’ve had a successful life?”
· Applications are open to students completing a Bachelor’s degree in Media, Communications or Digital. You need to have a genuine interest in property and be able to demonstrate an understanding of triggers that motivate buyers and investors in the property market.
· Eligible applicants must be scheduled to graduate by the end of 2022.
Internships are open to Australian and New Zealand citizens/permanent residents only.
1. Submit your application to [email protected] remembering to include your CV, transcripts and essay by close of business Monday, 31 May 2021.
2. Applicants will be assessed and shortlisted by Friday, 9 July 2021.
3. Invitations to attend interview will be issued by Friday, 30 July 2021.
4. Interviews will proceed in August 2021.
5. Application progress communications (including offers) will be issued by Friday, 3 September 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Media and Advertising
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 8-10 Gould Street, Strathfield South 2136Locations:
New South Wales
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 12:59 pm